Utility Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Finance Area

Welcome to Midvale City Utilities. 

Midvale City provides the following services -depending on your property address:

Culinary Water


Garbage and Recycling 

Storm Drain




For Current rates, please see the Municipal Fee Schedule

*Your sewer service may be provided by Midvalley Improvement District, Cottonwood Improvement District or Sandy Suburban Improvement District.

You may contact them at:

Midvalley Improvement District: www.mvdst.com  Phone # 801-255-7321

Cottonwood Improvement District: www.cottonwoodimprovement.org Phone # 801-943-7671

Sandy Suburban Improvement District: www.sandysid.com phone # 801-561-7662


*Your water service may be provided by Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District or Metropolitan Water District.

You may contact them at:

Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District: www.jvwcd.org  Phone # 801-565-4300

Metropolitan Water District: http://www.mwdsls.org  Phone # 801-942-1391.


HOA?  Before signing up for Utility Service please check with your Home Owner's Association to see which services may be included in your HOA fees.