The Easiest Way to Pay Your Business License Renewal
Our new online renewal payment option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your renewal. If you have an Internet connection and an e-mail address, you can now pay your renewal online. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you no longer have to write a check each month or find a stamp when it’s time to send in your payment.
How It Works
We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, the premier provider for online renewal payment systems. When you sign up for online renewal payment you get a unique password that you use to access your personal account at XpressBillPay.com. Every month we’ll send you a reminder e-mail to let you know when your renewal is online. Then, just log in through your Web browser and view your renewal, which will look like the paper statement you’re familiar with. Select a payment type — credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer — enter the information, and you’re done! It’s that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes each month.
How to Sign Up
- Go to www.XpressBillPay.com. We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to provide you with online renewal payment service.
- Click on “Create a New Account.” If you’ve already signed up with Xpress Bill Pay, you can log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. You will need a valid e-mail address to create an account. Once you’ve submitted your information, you will receive a default password by e-mail.
- Go back to www.XpressBillPay.com and log in using your e-mail address and password.
- Click "Add Bill" in the top ribbon.
- Select Midvale City or search Midvale City
- Click Business License Renewal; enter license number and last name or business name.
- Click "Add Bill".